• 冬马宛筠

            《飞鸟与鱼》

            世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

            不是生与死 is not the way from birth to the end.

            而是我就站在你面前It is when I sit near you

            你却不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you.

            世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

            不是我就站在你面前 is not when i stand in front of you

            你却不知道我爱你 you're not sure I love you

            而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul

            却不能说我爱你 but I can't speak it out

            世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

            不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.

            而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart

            却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.

            世界上最遥远的距离The most distant way in the world

            不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.

            而是彼此相爱 It is in our love

            却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.

            世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

            不是彼此相爱 is not we love each other .

            却不能够在一起 but keep the distance across us

            而是明知道真爱无敌.It is we know our love is breaking through the way

            却装作毫......

            

            耽美小说网 | 网站地图

          上一章 目 录 下一章